Surrounded by palm trees and expansive gardens, this newly decorated and expanded (2022) oceanfront villa features direct access to two secluded white sand beaches and unparalleled 270-degree water views to Green Island and Great Deep. This house comfortably accommodates up to eight adults in four bedrooms, each with ensuite bath and air conditioning.
- Four bedrooms, 5 baths, sleeps 8
- Main House is 6,000 square feet with expansive outdoor terraces, large open-air living room, dining room, and lounge, each with panoramic views of Green Island. A library punctuated by a spectacular bar with views north and east to York Island complete public rooms.
- The Main House includes a large master bedroom suite with indoor and outdoor showers, private bath and dressing room with separate access to the pool and beach. A second guest bedroom (queen) and ensuite bath complete the Main House.
- The Guest House features two spacious guest bedrooms (one with a king-size bed, the other with two queens) each with an ensuite bathroom, outdoor sea front terraces tht look out toward Fort Harmon and Green Island as well as a covered lounge/shared seating area with a separate bar.
- Beach House (with large, covered terrace, separate dining venue, bar, and bathroom) is located a few steps from the pool and beach.
- Secluded private beach with large wooden palapa style umbrellas and beach chairs.
- Oval freshwater infinity pool and whirlpool overlook Deep Blue and York Island.
- Large flat screen TV with connection to satelite TV, Wi-Fi throughout, high fidelity music system provides each room with music through separate controllable speakers.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and baths as well as library/bar. Ceiling fans throughout the houses.
- All bedrooms are screened and are provided with mosquito nets.
- Highly experienced and professional team culinary, housekeeping, and property maintenance dedicated to creating a differentiated guest experience.